Tuesday, December 06, 2011

This will be my 5th attempt to do the blog and putting photos on here is proving to be a pain somewhere!!!!!!
So this will be my last try tonight and no photos!!!
Started my day at 9am by playing two hours of really good singles tennis...Lauren and Iare well matched and it was a lot of fun....as I am still not feeling 100% I decided to take the rest of the day off and just lazed around I did take the time to visit the local ice cream shop and then watched my friends Karen and Rob arrive and squeeze through the gate into the RV park and they are now parked next to me...their motor home is the same as Ramona except theirs needs to go on a diet it is 3 feet longer!!!!
I visited with them for a little while and also Ann and Gerry who came down with Karen and Rob, Ann and Gerry are in their 80's and an inspiration to us all!!!
Then as promised a few weeks ago I went and got myself a cell phone..it cost 283 pesos with 100 pesos of free time and it is a pay as you go and I can keep it activated and use it for emergencies in Canada and the USA!!!
So it was a quiet evening...the only sad news is that I have to tell you that Paola did get hurt yesterday she fell and hurt her face and has a bruised and black eye...I will go and visit her tomorrow she is one very fearless and tough girl so I know she will be fine and she will get some special attention tomorrow.....
Still pondering my options on where to get the new computer and now leaning to get my friends Gail and Larry to purchase one at either Costco or Best Buy and they are coming into Mexico this weekend and perhaps can ship it to me..have to work out the details.....
Sorry for the lack of photos I hope I can fix the problem tomorrow blessings Les

4 comments:

Croft said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Croft said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Croft said...

Get advice on shipping from Chris. They shipped some stuff to Jonna in Merida.

The deletions are mine. I cannot spell the Queen's English!

mexicokid said...

Thanks Croft i already got some help from Chris, cheers Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...