Wednesday, December 07, 2011











Tennis was the order of the morning and another good 2 hours.....I took these photos in the park there is only one space left now!!!!





I know the photos are small but if you click on each one it will zoom for you...I think!!!






I only had one hour before it was time for the regular Wednesday poker and for the first time this trip I actually lost but only 50 pesos.



Just behind the restaraunt where we play is a large cemetery and out front is the flower stall where Ialways buy my flowers!!














I bought this lovely bouquet for my hosts where I am going for dinner later on...the flowers really are beautiful and a bargain!!!

I then went up to Casa Hogar to see how Paola was doing and very happy to report that she was all smiles and hugs for me....her face is quite badly bruised with a couple of cuts but she is one resiliant girl and she assured me that was fine.....one of my friends in the park here her sister makes these lovely necklaces and she gave me one to give to Paola and she loved it..so it was really good to see Paola and to know she is OK...I also saw Daniela and as usual she is all smiles....


Back to the park for a quick shower and shave and then to Karen and Gregg's house for dinner....it was a really lovely evening about 10 people some I knew and some I didn't..just a great time thanks!!!


So now it is gone 11pm and time for bed...blessings Les

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...