Friday, December 02, 2011

Friday 2nd December 2011….another Special Occasion!!!

In another life when I was a successful Convenience store owner I had one employee for the whole 7 years who became another special and lovely friend…..Vicky and her husband Lorne and their family and I became really close and we had many hours of fun working together and visiting on their small farm in Smoky Lake, Alberta!!

Today Vicky and Lorne have been married 50 years!!!!!!

I want to wish them a joyous day filled with happy memories ands surrounded by family and friends!!!!

vicThis is Vicky on the left and my lovely Mum on the right at the back of my store this would have been taken around 1989!!!

1 comment:

mexicokid said...

JUST TO LET YOU ALL KNOW MY COMPUTER IS BROKEN AND NEEDS A TRANSPLANT SO I HOPE TO TAKE IT IN ON MONDAY TO THE NEXT BIG CITY ABOUT 40 MILES AWAY THEY MAY BE ABLE TO FIX IT THEN OR MAY HAVE TO SEND IT TO MEXICO CITY SO UNTIL THEN I WILL NOT CHARGE ANYONE FOR THE NO BLOG DAYS...I CAN STILL RECEIVE E MAILS ON MY I TOUCH BLESSINGS LES

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...