Thursday, November 03, 2011

Thursday 3rd November 2011….This and that!!!

An easy morning and a drive of just over 2 hours all on Interstate to

nov3 010

again Paula and Jerry had told me of a great RV park and I arrived here

nov3 001just before noon.

It is another Passport America park so my cost was 16 dollars and for that I get hot showers, laundry, Wi-Fi and a great full hook up sight in a beautiful park!!

 

nov3 005

nov3 006

nov3 008

nov3 007

After lunch I got Bonita ready

nov3 020

and went exploring!!

nov3 012

nov3 013

These above ground cemeteries are everywhere!!

nov3 014

nov3 015

I really liked this tree!!!

nov3 016

The owners of the RV park also own a meat store in the town and I checked it out and they have Bangers!!!  So tomorrow I shall be stocking the freezer a little.

Back at the park my clothes that I had and hung out were dry and I did some small maintenance to Ramona, sunbathed and read for a while.

Really nice sunset!!!

nov3 024

nov3 025

nov3 023

Supper was great and now a movie….tomorrow I have a 2 hour Cajun Country swamp tour!!!

I also have to decide what to do and where to go from here.

The plan is to arrive in San Miguel on the 15th of this month but cannot yet decide if I should take my time through Texas and enter Mexico on the 13th and drive straight to SMA or to get a move on and get into Mexico as soon as I can and go down to the RV park on the south side of Lake Chapala, it is in the mountains and stay there a few days then go to SMA for the 15tth!!!!!  Will have to make my mind up by tomorrow.

 

This and that!!!

Been on the road now 132 days…9 of those days I have spent with couch surfer hosts, 17 nights in RV parks, many nights at good friends home’s along the way…the rest boon docking!!!

I have also driven 14189 miles!!!!!!!!

My health is great… my mindset good and getting excited about going into Mexico, seeing the girls, my wonderful friends Linda and Guy and settling into the routine that is SMA!!!

Map picture
Map picture

1 comment:

Croft said...

We stayed at Poche's as well. The GPS got us heading down the wrong road and a u-turn in a very muddy farmer's field.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...