Sunday, November 06, 2011

Sunday 6th November 2011………….one more sleep!!!

Had a four hour drive today which was uneventful and nothing special to take photos of….I arrived at the border town of Laredo and found a nice up scale shopping centre to spend the afternoon and night and of course there is the usual MacD’s…..spend some time doing some last minute shopping for things I cannot get in Mexico and then spent some more time sorting out my papers and getting things ready for the border crossing tomorrow morning at 8am including my famous Mexican soccer border crossing shirt!!!!

I think I have everything done and sorted and look forward to entering the country!!

The plan is to spend tomorrow night in an RV park and the next day take Bonita on a 100km ride to a mountain ghost town…..then onto another large colonial city and hopefully be in SMA either Saturday or Sunday and go see those ‘Brats”!!!!

I am not sure what access to the Internet I shall have but will post and e mail when I  can.

I remember what happened to me last year on my first day in Mexico and I have no fear just happiness and joy in my heart….

Take care and I wish you all a wonderful week…..Les

1 comment:

Croft said...

Great news Les. You are there!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...