Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday 28th November 2011…Ramona has a beautiful butt…..do you??

A little risqué opening I know!!!!

I was up and out of Linda and Guy’s casa by 9am and drove Bonita to the body shop.  I went with no expectations and was a very happy boy when Saul told me that Ramona was done and all ready to go!!!

The cost was 1850 pesos for materials and 2000 pesos for labour for a total of about 280 dollars…I am very happy with the price much more expensive in the States or Canada and he did a really great job!!

nov28 002

nov28 004

nov28 003

So Ramona is back at the RV park and now can rest till March…I was hoping I didn’t have to take her back so it all worked out really well!!!

I then met up with Linda and Guy and we went blanket shopping…….

Let me tell you a little bit about Linda and Guy…I first met them over 10 years ago when they owned a lovely restaurant in Puerto Penasco

Map picture

I walked into their restaurant and had the all you can eat fish and chips and boy was it good.  Linda was in the restaurant and we struck up a conversation and became instant friends and that time she was involved with a project at a special needs school where she arranged and got every child a lovely Christmas package and I signed on to help.  Linda and Guy over the years have been responsible for hundreds of Mexican children having warm blankets and a Christmas surprise!!

Well this year apart from everything else through help with their local church she is arranging for 165 blankets for the children in the cancer hospital in Celaya about 40 minutes away!!

Map picture

So we went to the two main stores checking out quality and prices and will purchase the blankets later in the week.  They then dropped me at the body shop to pick up Bonita!!

Went home and had 2 hours of really good Men’s doubles tennis.  Then back up to Linda and Guy’s casa and put a load of laundry on and then hung the clothes out and will pick them up tomorrow then it was off to the girl’s English class…again they were using the Rosetta Stone DVD’s….it was good to see the girls and the teacher at the end of the class asked me to speak to the class….so I asked them in English about their time at the breakfast yesterday and they all answered that they enjoyed it lots but the best pancakes were the ones with orio cookies in!!!!  I told them they all looked so beautiful and was happy to see them in their new coats!!!!

So as you can tell a pretty busy day and glad to have the weekend done and Ramona back …perhaps there maybe some time this week for sunbathing…I somehow doubt it!!!!

This is a photo of everyone at Casa Hogar!!

ch

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...