Saturday, November 19, 2011

Saturday 19th November 2011……7.30am came quickly!!

Before I tell you about today I need some help!!   Within the last two months I posted a neat quotation that one of my friend’s sent to me by e mail it was about getting old…if anyone can find what day I posted that would you let me know please!!!!

 

So I set my alarm for 7.30am to get up to go to the church around the corner but by 7.20am the music and noise coming from the church woke me up …so I quickly got dressed and walked over and was amazed at this sight!!!!nov19 001

nov19 004

I was not expecting anything of this magnitude!!

It took me a few minutes before I saw this girl any guesses??

nov19 005

nov19 006

Yes my Daniela!!!!

nov19 007

nov19 009

 

nov19 010

 

nov19 011Check out her eye lashes!!!

nov19 021

Just liked this old dear!!!  The stories I bet she could tell!!!

nov19 019

The service was very long and I am always astounded at such gatherings where the children sit so patiently and not one cry was heard!!!

It was an honour to be there and see Daniela take this big step in her young life!!!

I then had to go to Linda and Guy’s and deliver some baked goods and flowers…I get the flowers from a stall outside one of the local Cemeteries…I asked for 75 pesos of mixed flowers an trust me it was a beautiful and huge bouquet!!

nov19 023

I then went for a few minutes to the local Saturday morning market!!!

nov19 025

nov19 026

nov19 027

It was now past 1pm an I came home and did something I have not one all week…..I relaxed!!!

Got my lounger out, book, Spanish book, drink, food, suntan oil, sunglasses and I was a happy camper!!!!

After about an hour I heard a familiar voice and there was Chris and Juan here for a visit…we had a great chat and Chris kept looking over my shoulder and he said he was watching the Hummingbirds at the feeder

nov19 030

I kept turning around but did not see one but just happy there are using the feeders…I put fresh drink in there yesterday.

Chris and Juan leave on Monday but they may return before I leave in March…it was great to connect with them again!!!

Now time to cook

nov19 029a good local dish Bangers an Mash!!!

Already the day seems to have vanished so quickly…time for clean up, blog, shower and movie!!!

I have heard from Robin regarding me seeing the girls and the news is not good…both girls have not been the Angels I say they are!!!  Their grades in school have not been good and the Madres have prevented them from coming out with me until they improve hopefully me being here and them knowing that might get them to pull up their socks and get good grades!!  The good news is that the Mares have given me free access to the girls at Casa Hogar.  This is a huge privilege especially for a man an I do appreciate that.  I do side with the Madres and fully understand their decisions and although I would love to be able to take the girls out I know the Mares have to be able to control and help the girls as they see fit!!

Well this ends my first week back in SMA…it has been a wonderful homecoming!!!!

1 comment:

living.boondockingmexico said...

Didn't know what bangers and mash was. I had to look it up on Wiki. Hmmm, interesting dish!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...