Monday, October 24, 2011

Monday 24th October 2011…what can I say!!!

This is what happens to you when your mother dresses you like this as a kid!!!

scan0007

You turn into a kid like this!!!!!!

oct23 002

But do I look cute????

Danna who is the lovely lady in the formal dress next to me is a member of Hash Hound Harriers a group I have heard of but knew nothing about….they are global and consist of members who like to have lots of fun, run, raise money for charity and did I forget something…Oh yes they love to drink beer!!!!

This was Sunday’s project!!

oct23 022

As you can tell many 100’s of people young and old turned out!!

oct23 010

Love the colour of the trees!!

oct23 011

A Policeman’s lot is not a happy one!!!

oct23 019

The event was well organized and the crowds were unbelievable….the group I was with had my kind of humour and we had a great great day and raised money for a wonderful cause!!!

oct23 021

The girl doing the splits and the girl behind being carried both ran full marathons on Saturday!!

The finish line!!

oct23 024

oct23 027

I have asked Danna if I can keep the pink dress….I was totally amazed at the number of people that wanted to take my photo!!!   Danna and I would pose together and they were all sweet on me..go figure!!

It was one of the best days!!!

After the walk of course the group had to celebrate and then Danna and I went out for supper and a movie…..

Another wonderful couch surfing experience and another  lovely friend for me…thanks Danna for everything….

Now onto Dollywood this morning!!!

7 comments:

Sara said...

Hey Leslita, Pink is really your colour. How come you're the hottest babe there?
Welcome to the HHH.
S

Paula and Jerry said...

I agree with Sara. Pink really is your colour! And listen, if you would like a few more dresses, you know I'd be happy to make a trip to Frenchys for you. Perhaps something with a Mexican flare?

Unknown said...

Ah. You have met my fellow hashers. Don't you love them. I have been a member of the club for 7 years. It is one big fun family. Wherever you travel look them up as they are a worldwide group if they haven't already told you.

mexicokid said...

Yes I do look lovely in Pink and yes the Hashers were a great crown very funny and friendly cheers L

nursedanna said...

I am glad you had a good time with us. I knew that you had no idea what you were setting yourself up for, but seeing that you were a virgin, we went easy on you. And you did look damn yummy in pink. I think you had your photo taken at least 100 times Sunday. People will be giggling to the sight of you in that dress for a long time.

Laughing Bones said...

It was great to meet you, and I'm so glad you had fun! -PUSH

Kevin Read said...

You looked great. As the rest have said pink becomes you. Glad you had a great time and a good sense of humor.

Kevin and Ruth
www.travelwithkevinandruth.com

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...