Monday, July 25, 2011

Monday 25th July 2011…two posts in one day!!!

It was pretty easy driving through Montreal except the pot holes were quite dreadful!!!

After the city crossed heretttttttttttttttttttttttt 001

over the St.Lawrence and I am now settled in the parking area of a local arena in the little village of Becanour…I think it will be a perfect stop over..

tttttttttttttttttttttttt 003

tttttttttttttttttttttttt 002

I think I am picking up Wi Fi from the library which is close by.

I am about 60 miles from Quebec and working on how I am going to see all the sights there…again will post when I can…best wishes…Les

Map picture
Map picture

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...