Tuesday, June 07, 2011

Tuesday 7th June 2011…..…Can you believe it???

A whole day went by and I didn’t watch one game of tennis or soccer or hockey!!!!  What is happening??

So I decided on a work day instead….this morning found me at Annie and Gordie's house where I helped them downsize and sort out their garage!!

june7 001

It took about three hours and it looks good just have to go back tomorrow to take some stuff to the re-cycle depot.

I decided to continue in a working vein and came back home to the Bank and went on the roof and cleaned the gutters.

After Heather made a delicious meatloaf dinner I was re-energized and went and spent an hour in Ramona again sorting and getting ready for the trip.

I haven’t seen any deer around for a few days but they all were back tonight…

june7 006

june7 003

Another productive and good day!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...