Saturday, June 18, 2011

Saturday 18th June 2011…..6 more sleeps!!!!!!!!!

Well got my”Kids” up and off in different directions this morning…Alex to baseball and Zach to golf and Ben went skim boarding….I spent the morning in Ramona don’t ask me what I do I just putter!!!!

This afternoon I picked up Karen and we went for a great hike…enjoy the views…

jun18 001

jun18 004

jun18 005

jun18 006

After the hike we went back to Karen’s house…when will this woman learn???  You just don’t make bets with me especially after she lost a bet last week…so as the Bruins won the Stanley cup here is my tea and strawberry shortcake!!!

jun18 009Karen was a good loser!!

The other part of the bet was when I won I could have a nice relaxing bubble bath…..being on the road all the time I do miss a nice hot bath so Karen set out towels and bubble bath and I was a happy camper!!!

 

WARNING!!!!!

This next photo contains almost total nudity parental consent is required or you have to be over 60 years of age!!!!

jun18 007

I think that is the end of the bet rewards!!!

Came home at 6pm and cooked supper for the boys and we all sat and enjoyed our meal…..Heather and Kirby are due home later this evening….another great day!!!

Sunset shots from the deck tonight!!!!!!

sun 001

sun 002

sun 004

sun 005

sun 009

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...