Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Tuesday 24th May 2011……well go Bruins go or Go Lightening go!!!

I suppose I must congratulate the Canucks on reaching the Stanley cup finals even my buddy Robson was not able to pull the Sharks through!!!

may 24 001

may 24 002

Ben puts a whole new meaning to the double burger!!!!

may 24 003

During the intermission I was presented with another cake!!!!

may 24 004

may 24 006

Don’t I have amazing friends!!!!!

 

I leave tomorrow on a road trip to see my friends Gail and Larry in Kelowna…I am going to take the ferry in the morning and check out some waterfalls along the route will try and find Internet to blog tomorrow…..blessings to all!!

Map picture

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...