Sunday, May 15, 2011

Sunday 15th May 2011…So the Canucks got lucky!!!

Went to the pool and rode the bike for 40 minutes then swam some laps…went to the library to do some trip research and then came home and watched the game.

There are two pair of deer that come everyday into the back yard yesterday’s photo is of one pair which I think are females twins and this small buck and his mate

may1555555555555555 001

all four were here tonight but not at the same time.

So the Canucks won the first game so I have to congratulate them!!

Tomorrow is a big day I go down to Duncan for a major dental appointment I think this time they will put the crowns on my implants that I had done last summer…will keep you posted!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...