Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Tuesday 26th April 2011…..this and that!!

Happy Birthday to Sara this photo is of you maybe??

sara

Another busy day and a visit to my Doctor to try to cure my ailments so the verdict is that my swollen finger is getting better and I have to keep soaking in salted hot water.  The infection in my eye is also getting better and no treatment required.  My Doctor thinks the swelling knee may be the start of arthritis and the painful other leg the swelling there caused maybe by over compensation because of my sore knee….so he has given me a prescription for anti inflammatory pills…..$68.00 dollars cost!!!! and he wants me to go to a physio and also wanted me to go to the hospital for X rays on my knee and leg.

So I went across the street to the X ray department and got those X rays taken and I then went and made an appointment for a physio session tomorrow afternoon and then went to the pharmacy for the pills…..hopefully by this time next week I will be able to report that the Kid is back!!!!

House full again tonight to watch the exciting game 7 of hockey between the Canucks and Blackhawks as the other night I am not very popular being the only Non Canucks fan in the room BUT I must say it was a very exciting game and congratulations to Vancouver on the win!!!   Now the new phrase is go Nashville!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...