Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday 25th April 2011………a working day!!

Didn’t have a great sleep last night my leg was really bothering me so glad I am going to my Doctor tomorrow..spent the whole morning sorting out Ramona it is a bit of a task being away over 5 months but I did lots, turned off the fridge and cleaned her up.  Got Bonita off and parked in the driveway and I think tomorrow I shall take Ramona to Eric’s place where she stays when I am at home.

This afternoon I went to the ferry terminal in Duke Point to pick up Sara who was coming home from being at her Sister’s for Easter…these deer  were on the street where I live it is so nice to see them every day!!

apr25 003

apr25 005

Drove Sara home to Duncan

Map picture

and took her out for dinner to celebrate her Birthday which is tomorrow and on Wednesday she goes back to Kyuquot to work for a month!!!

So a busy day and really I have a busy week coming up but I like it that way!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...