Monday, April 18, 2011

Monday 18th April 2011…well I suppose

if I spend 5 months telling you how sunny and warm it is and posting photos like this

sara 002

When I mention I had rain and cold the sympathy level will be quite low….cannot believe all the e mails I received saying get used to it!!!!!  A lot of you are now officially off my Christmas card list!!!

Well Monday morning I had a good breakfast, feel good, relaxed I called my Insurance company and they will start my claim…it is raining and quite cool BUT I like it (that is not true)…off on the road soon heading for Eugene……have a great day Les

Map picture

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...