Sunday, March 13, 2011

Sunday 13th March 2011..forgot to mention

That I had arranged to have the girls at 1.30pm today and was going to take them swimming BUT got an e mail from Robin, Casa Hogar’s director, last night,  telling me that both Paola and Daniela were not behaving well and they would not be allowed to come out today…..I really had mixed feelings about this on a selfish side my days are limited here and I want to see them as much as I can and of course I don’t ever want to hear my girls are not behaving properly and after they were out in the hot sun 6 hours yesterday and were perfectly well behaved…but I also realize how difficult it must be for the Madres to run Casa Hogar and I never question their handling of the girls…so that is why I had a quiet day…

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...