Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Wednesday 16th February 2011…I have been invited to the World Series of Poker in Las Vegas!!!!

Today was even warmer than yesterday so nice to wake up to the sun and know you can hang out in shorts and T shirts all day…..went to town at 9am this morning had a long list of errands to run and did them all.  Came back to the house and sat out for an hour before heading out to poker…

feb16 015

What can I say I keep on winning this time 250 pesos about 20 dollars!!!!

On the way home saw this Viking guy trying to sell his helmet

 

feb16 008

and band rehersalfeb16 010

It was a good day I got lots of things I needed to do done so now I can relax with an evening of reading and TV……Pura Vida

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...