Saturday, January 08, 2011

Saturday 8th January 2011……Fun Day!!!

There is a weeks free subscription to my blog for the first person to identify this bird photo taken from the dining room this morning..

JAN8 003

We went to the Dodge dealer this morning and booked the van in for next Tuesday and then we went down to the local park where the small organic market is located every Saturday…

JAN8 005

Sara bought some pumpernickel bread

JAN8 006

I then went to Casar Hogar to pick up the girls and I had asked if we could take Daniela’s sister, Lupita as well and when I got there all three we waiting for me.  I brought them back to the casa and we sat them down and they watched the penguin movie, Happy feet…

JAN8 011

JAN8 013

JAN8 012

JAN8 010

JAN8 018

Notice all the girls watching whilst I am outside watering the garden!!!!

JAN8 016

Interesting the personalities of the girls…Paola was just glued to watching the movie and never moved….Daniela wanted my camera and was taking photos and little Lupita just likes to help with everything, she came outside and helped me, then helped Sara with some laundry and then watched whilst Sara put on her make up, she is a delight…

JAN8 020

 

We fed them strawberries and ice cream and juice and as always they were so well behaved!!!

I took them back at 5pm and then Sara and I went downtown to the same theatre as last night to listen to a gospel singer and organist, they were very good and it was a pleasant evening…

JAN8 022

Back home I have just finished watching a really good hockey game the Canucks and Detroit…….another wonderful day!!!

3 comments:

Wandering Willy said...

Hey Les;I already have a subscription to your blog but if you want the answer to your bird question, you have to go to my blog today and have a look :)

Croft said...

It is a photo of a bird taken from the dining room. No, no, no need for cheers and back slapping.... Just start my subscription!

mexicokid said...

Thanks Willy now I know..pretty scary we both post photos of the same bird on the same day!!!!
Croft your subscription is cancelled as you must go on the comedy circuit!!!! Cheers guys great to hear from both of you...Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...