Saturday, January 01, 2011

Saturday 1st January 2011…hard to believe a New Year!!

Well I may as well start the new year off the way I ended last year watching live soccer from England at 9am!!!

jan1 002

Sara cooked a lovely breakfast and we ate outside…crepes, fresh strawberries and orange juice, you can see that I am quite enjoying myself!!

sara 007

While Sara did some sunbathing I did some yard work…Rafael is not coming this weekend because of the holidays so I spent some time watering the yard…these two boys pass by the house every day with their sheep…I gave them a little treat this morning..

jan1 003

jan1 004

I think this little guy had too much fun last night!!

jan1 005

After spending some time relaxing it was time to get cleaned up and head over to Casa Hogar as we were going to a New Years afternoon party and Sara had arranged for one of the girls at Casa Hogar, Karrina, to do her hair…so here is the before look..

jan1 006

I played with Paola and little Lupita

jan1 007

jan1 011

while Sara had an audience getting her hair done..

jan1 017

jan1 016

and the finished look!!!

sara 022

sara 023

We said goodbye to the girls and went to Robin and Ken’s house for a lovely afternoon of good snacks, pleasant company and great music wit the Tuna traditional!!

jan1 043

jan1 041

jan1 038

Sara with her new hair is Flamenco dancing!!

jan1 046

It was a very lovely afternoon and evening..thanks Robin and Ken…

Back at the casa we relaxed and Sara went to bed early and I am watching a hockey game…see ending the first day same as last year!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...