Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday 28th January 2011…..HAPPY BIRTHDAY JANET!!!!!

My beautiful and lovely Sister – in – law has a birthday today and I want to take this opportunity to say I hope it is a great and wonderful day for you and your family…..

this is the minute you became a Pearson…

rita 004

We have had some great visits together over the years and you know how much my Mum and Dad loved you and I want to thank you for all that you did for my Dad after my Mum was gone…

jan1

The new man in your life your first Grandchild…Tom!!

jan2Check out those shades!!!!!

jan4What can I say???

 

And my all time favourite!!!!!

 

 

jan5

Have a great day Janet…..Love you!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...