Thursday, December 09, 2010

Thursday 9th December 2010….at last an easy day!!!

There was a delivery being made to the casa this morning between 10am and noon so I made no plans this morning and whilst waiting I did some odd jobs on Ramona and making sure she was clean inside….the delivery did arrive but at 3pm….only in Mexico!!!!

That was OK because I enjoyed doing nothing but reading, some computer work and a little sunbathing.

At 3.30pm I went to Casa Hogar and picked up Paola and Daniela and took them to my last Spanish class…here they are outside the casa of my tutor Doctor Linda….

dec9 001

Going into the casa..

dec9 002

This was a great lesson we all sat down and played games in English and Spanish and I was impressed with the girls they were very well behaved and were helping me with words..I think they will be able to help me lots in the future…

dec9 003

dec9 009

Playing and drawing… these girls are smart!!

dec9 010

I have enjoyed my lessons and this one was the best…Thanks Dr.Linda!!!

I took the girls back to Casa Hogar and I was so proud of them again!!!!

Now just relaxing watching CSI on TV…..another lovely day!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...