Thursday, December 30, 2010

Thursday 30th December 2010…..Dentist day for Paola!!

This morning at 11am we went to Casa Hogar to pick up Paola and Daniela for a few hours..we brought them back to the casa and I gave the girls outfits that my friends Heather and Kirby had sent for them, here Paola is showing hers..

dec30 005

Sara had got the girls some ear rings and here she is putting in Daniela’s!!!!

dec30 002There ears were pierced but had not had rings in for a while so it took a little prodding to get them in, check out Daniela’s face!!!

 

When we saw the girls last Sara noticed that Paola’s gums were infected and one of her molars loose so I had made an appointment to take her to the dentist and today was the day.

dec30 007

dec30 006

Sara went in with Paola and she had the tooth pulled….Sara said she was very brave but it was obvious that she was hurting a little as the freezing was fading..we took them to the park but didn’t stay long as Paola was not feeling good.

We brought them back to the house and Sara got some ice and took care of Paola……pretty soon she was feeling better and we took them back to Casa Hogar……here is Paola!!!!

dec30 013The dentist gave her the tooth and I gave her 10 pesos for the tooth!!

Thanks Sara for taking care of Paola and also for paying for her procedure!!!

Here are the girls all smiles again as we leave them..

dec30 014

I went and played tennis and Sara went and spent an hour at a huge indoor craft market and we met up and did grocery shopping…home for dinner and there again another day gone by…

I borrowed this photo from my friend’s Chris’s blog….

crot

Taken tonight these are my good friends Norma and Croft and Chris and Juan…we were all together here in SMA last new years eve and now Chris and Juan met up with Croft and Norma in Galveston…have a great time together and keep on dancing!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Croft said...

We miss you this year Les! Maybe next year we can all be together down there somewhere.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...