Saturday, December 04, 2010

Saturday 4th December 2010…another day in Paradise!!

Started off this morning with a singles tennis game at 11am which again was a lot of fun and then went over to Casa Hogar to see my girls but they were I think out at a church, so I will stop by and see them tomorrow.

Tonight I was an invited guest of Linda and Guy at their Rotary Club Christmas Party….dec4 003

Waiting for other guests to arrive…the food was very good and then the highlight of the night the entertainment by a group called Tuna Traditional…

 

dec4 005

dec4 009

They were extremely talented musicians and played Christmas, Mexican and Traditional favourites…this gentleman belowdec4 008

showed us the back of his instrument after the show…

dec4 010He said his wife fixed it for him…it is a pot lid!!!!

It was a very lovely evening all round.

This is my last night in the RV park tomorrow I move Ramona to Linda and Guy’s Casa as they leave on Monday….it has been a whirlwind of two weeks……blessings to all!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...