Saturday, December 11, 2010

Saturday 11th December 2010…you should be proud of me!!!!!!

I know Linda and Guy are going to laugh at me but when I got up this morning I dashed around cleaning up the house because Catalina was coming to clean!!!

Then it was reward time, a nice cup of tea and a muffin and sat down and watched a live soccer game from England!!!

Today was the day of the powerboat races on the Presa (Lake)

dec11 019

I went to Casa Hogar but found out that Paola could not come as she was at the dentist but Daniela brought her friend Susana

dec11 020

These photos were taken at the races..

dec11 009

dec11 012

dec11 017Daniela was so cute she remembered our Spanish lessons from Thursday and she often looked at me and told me a word in Spanish very slowly pronouncing each syllable……

dec11 029

dec11 032

dec11 049This guy came last!!!!!

dec11 043

dec11 048

The girls were having a ball but we had to let Susana have a few minutes of siesta time!!!

dec11 067

dec11 056

Some of the street scenes on the drive home…

dec11 001

dec11 071Just close the street off and have a dance!!!

At Casa Hogar the milk truck was delivering milk!!

dec11 003

Both girls were well behaved and thanked me for taking them..still didn’t see PaolaSad smileSad smile

On the way back home I had to stop at the local market many stalls have their Christmas decorations ready for sale..

dec11 073

I also bought another Poinsettia to replace the one that froze and I have left myself a note to bring it inside each night….

 

So why should you be proud of me….well I have been in Mexico over a month now and I have yet to buy a soccer shirt!!!!!

Well I solved that today and not only did I get a shirt but it is a referee shirt that I have been looking to get for a long time…

dec11 074

dec11 076

Had a great supper and now a double header of Hockey….for my Canadian readers…you know you are in Canada when you see this guy on TV!!!!!!!!!!

cherry 002

Have a great weekend!!!!

1 comment:

living.boondockingmexico said...

The white spot could be something mystical.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...