Monday, December 06, 2010

Monday 6th December 2010…a photo less blog!!

It was a little hectic this morning making sure Linda  and Guy had everything they needed packed and ready for Jaime to pick them up and take them to the airport in Leon, about a 90 minute drive away.

After they left I spent the morning getting things brought in from Ramona and making sure  everything was OK for the ten week stay…..photos tomorrow but she is parked right out side the casa and the street is a cul de sac and the casa is at the end so not too much traffic…

This afternoon I did some errands in town and then went for my Spanish lesson….this time we did a walk about town and I bought some vegetables and it was good to talk and try out my Spanish whilst looking at different things….

Then some grocery shopping and back to the casa for supper and now relaxing watching TV…..the satellite cable is Shaw Cable the same as in Nanaimo so I shall be able to watch mostly Canadian shows and of course hockey and soccer…

Did I mention it was sunny today????

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...