Monday, December 20, 2010

Monday 20th December 2010…I could tell you that I worked very hard today…BUT

really all I did was this

dec20 011

I went into town this morning for some errands and I stopped in at the RV park to pick up this book that I had ordered..

dec20 006I have decided when I leave to go back home I shall take the ferry from Mazatlan to La Paz on the Baja and I shall spend some time viewing the whales, another one to be checked off the bucket list.

Terri and Mike the author’s of the book would not take any money for the book so I do thank them for that and they know I shall promote all of their books and I shall spend hours getting information from this one…thanks!!

I then went into town and bought this little dried flower and container arrangement

dec20 005

Here was my salesman!!

dec20 003

You will not believe how much he charged me!!!!!!   20 pesos yes about $1.80 cents..rest assured he received a nice commission!!

Needed more fresh vegetables this time bought them here

dec20 001

this is really cute you get a bag put your products in the bag give it to the guy and he looks at the bag, no weigh scales, and tells you how much to pay, really cheap and very funny!!!!

My busy day continues by watching another live soccer game from snowy England…

dec20 009

It was a great game played in temperatures of minus 8…glad I was not there and even happier I am not travelling to Heathrow Airport!!!!

Just had supper after reading some of my Baja book already…now getting ready to watch the Canucks hockey game and then I intend to stay up till 1am to see the full moon eclipse and welcome in the Solstice!!!!

I am just tired writing about my day!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...