Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday 13th December 2010…at last an easy day!!!

Only had one thing on my agenda today…..since I have taken up tennis again the last three weeks I have noticed that my game is not too bad but my favourite and some might say lethal forehand has been missing…..I think I have lost my timing and confidence with it and I decided it was time to “find” the forehand again so I booked a lesson this morning and after one hour of tough instruction and hitting hundreds of  balls…I am happy to report the forehand I think is back!!Fingers crossed

Came back home and just relaxed and did the usual sunny things outside and then at 2pm I came inside and watched this game on TV

dec13 004

it was live from Manchester, England and was a really good game.

I then went into town to buy a ticket for a concert on Saturday and liked this photo

dec13 005

I then drove up to the Mirador (lookout) and took these photos…

dec13 008

dec13 010

dec13 013

So there you have it an easy day..just enjoying some tea and a movie……..

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...