Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday 10th December 2010..I have to slow down….

Today is the start of a busy weekend and I want to tell you that last night was cold the Poinsettia I had bought for outside the casa froze!!!!!!  I am hoping with water and sun it will come back to life..it really is very lovely during the day but when the sun goes down or before it rises in the morning the temperatures are cool….

This day was a tennis day, 2 hours doubles play this morning and then home for a couple of hours rest and sunbathing then back to the courts for an hour of singles……I think I am getting a blister on the right thumb!!!!

Tonight it was back into town to the theatre to watch a music hall play..it was quite good and now I am glad to be home with tea and it is almost 11pm…..

A good day as usual…….

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...