Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday 17th November 2010….last beach day for a few months!!!!

This morning was all work I had to get on Bonita and take a huge 16 days worth of laundry to the

nov17 001

nov17 002

Decided to forgo the run this morning and opted for a long beach walk instead I think I walked maybe 7 miles on beaches just like this..

nov17 007

There were more venders

nov17 006than tourists.

My only companions were these kind!!

nov17 003

nov17 024

nov17 025

nov17 028

nov17 026

Came across these fishermen

nov17 011

nov17 015

You see the sting ray in the corner well just after this photo somehow he stood on the tail and instant agony for him, he was bleeding like crazy and I gave him my handkerchief and he was in so much pain…

nov17 018

Those things I have been told can really knock you out and I remember my friend Barb getting stung when we walking the beach a couple of years ago!!!

nov17 020

nov17 021

These two properties right on the water and abandoned must have suffered through a previous hurricane, what a shame such prime real estate too!!!

nov17 022

There must be a title of a country song here somewhere!!!!

nov17 027

Often the cemeteries come right down to the beach…

It was a good walk and then of course spent my last beach afternoon doing all those things you don’t want to hear about…

Then had to go and pick up my laundry don’t know how they folded everything into two bags!!!

nov17 035

Can you believe the cost was 10 dollars!!!!!

Also bought some eggs here you just buy how many you want so for 5 eggs….50 cents!!!

nov17 036

I have been trying for 5 days to get these cats, Blackie and Whitie to be friendly and tonight a little bit of Malt Loaf did the trick!!!

nov17 038

Then listened to the Canucks playing hockey whilst loading up Bonita and getting everything ready for tomorrow…

nov17 039

So what a lovely time it was here and I leave in the morning for one of Mexico’s Pueblos Magicos, magical towns, I have seen about 25 of them so far and this one is in the mountains and called Tapalpa, should be fun trying to find it but there is a RV park there and many hiking trails, so the plan is to spend two nights and then get into SMA late Saturday afternoon.

Map picture

The red pin on the left is about where I am now, the middle one tomorrow;s stop and the one on the left is about where SMA is located!!!

I may be without Internet till then so don’t worry……..Have a great few days…PURA VIDA!!!!

1 comment:

Croft said...

Those laundries are yet one more thing we will miss this year!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...