Monday, November 15, 2010

Monday 15th November 2010…..I know that some of you

think that life here is just a beach!!!!  Well I want to put the record straight that it is more complicated than that I told you yesterday of the little household chores and laundry that I had to do..well this morning on my beach walk at 8am I had such a dilemma and a huge decision to make…. shall I take this boat and go whale watching

nov15 030

or take this boat and go????????

nov15 023-1

Now do you understand…. this boat and whale watching

nov15 031

or this boat….

nov15 025-3

See it is not easy anyway I did at last choose

nov15 037-1

There was 20 people on this boat and me the only Gringo everyone was friendly and it was a great trip. Fernando the Captain was very knowledgeable and we were soon seeing lots of things…

nov15 039-1

nov15 041-2

Then we were into the waters where the dolphins were flying and then the whales, sit back and enjoy!!

nov15 048-2

nov15 053-2

nov15 058

nov15 069

Saving the best for last!!!!

nov15 071-1

It was so cool to be in the company of these incredible whales the only complaint I have is that I didn’t like the way the boats follow too close…….

Back on shore this lady was feeding the Frigate Birds

nov15 013-2

Neat to see them sweeping down without stopping and taking the food…

nov15 012-3

The kids and water what a combination!!

nov15 022-3

nov15 027

nov15 033-1

nov15 029-1

This gives a new meaning to wearing many hats!!!

nov15 035-1

Back home it was that boring stuff again, swimming, reading, eating, drinking, sun bathing……need I go on!!!

Life is a beach!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle Lambton said...

Hi Les,
We are Jim & Michelle Lambton from Ontario. I saw your testimonial on the Frugal RV site and decided to visit your blog. neato! I love all the pictures, our blog is full of pikkies too. I would like to hear from you regarding your boondocking experiences with Marianne Edward's e-book, sorta try it on before we invest in it. What kind of info was included? Maps? We are (hopefully) headed to mexico for the winter, will travel diagonally across the states to get somewhere warm fast. We're driving a '94 VW Eurovan Diesel, has a bed but no kitchen. Just in case you can't find me again, my email address is michelle.lambton@gmail.com .

Don said...

"Back home it was that boring stuff again, swimming, reading, eating, drinking, sun bathing……need I go on!!!"

Sounds like a tough life! I think I'd want to stay longer after five days of that.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...