Thursday, October 28, 2010

Thursday 28th October 2010…I know I know…

I said I wasn’t going to blog till Sunday but stuff happens and I want to practise using this new set up I can do lots of different things nowWinking smile orSteaming mad orVampire bat

Anyway a few days ago I mentioned about that great young man who was a greeter at Wal-Mart and I received this reply from a friend of mine who is still working at the school when I was there.

I read a bit of your blog and the Wal-Mart mart greeter is Tim Herrington....He was a school friend of my oldest (28 and3/4 years old)

Tim had a fall playing baseball and that lead to surgery and now he has symptoms of MS.  He lived with his Mom and she passed

away and I have a feeling there was no father around....and he uses a different last name now???  He is a strong Christian and

sounds like he has some good friends that have left a rock at the top of Mt. Benson that he WILL  retrieve one day!!  I think he makes

a wonderful greeter and it is amazing that some of the kids remember us after all those years.

Just a feel good story for today!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...