Thursday, October 21, 2010

Thursday 21st October 2010…countdown!!!!

Well about 11 days before I head out on my next journey south and the last few days will be busy getting everything ready a long job but one which I enjoy and I am always amazed at how many times I re-arrange things inside and out of Ramona….yesterday she had her last oil and filter change I am now using synthetic oil and I bought another 7 litres to take with me for my change down there.  Bonita is all on the back and ready to go…..

Sara leaves today for a 9 day stint at work in Port Simpson, located just above Prince Rupert and then when she gets back on the 29th of this month I leave on the 1st November and the plan is for her to fly down to Mexico mid December…..

The nights are drawing in and dark by 6.45pm, cooler in the mornings and evenings, yes a time to go!!!!

I want to thank all my readers, for their comments and e mails I also love to hear from you and hope my boring prose does not put you to sleep…..

Well I have two little girls waiting for me……how lucky am I??

1 comment:

Rick said...

You are lucky to have that nice rig for travel to Mexico and the luxury to "give" your time and energy at the school in San Miguel. It doesn't get any better!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...