Saturday, October 23, 2010

Saturday 23rd October 2010..a very busy day

started at

fall2 001 and this AM!!!!!!

Don’t feel too bad for me up at this hour as I actually was still in bed watching this….

fall2 007

Not a bad life….good game, ocean view and then around 8am Heather produced hot fresh baked blueberry muffins!!!

In the afternoon went to watch Alex play ball..

fall2 017

One of the fans brought their dog….

fall2 015

fall2 014 sorry there is no way to sugar coat it…..this is one ugly dog!!!!

The fall colours are so pretty around town..

fall2 013

fall2 012

fall2 009

I went to the local Wal-Mart this afternoon and the Greeter at the door was a young man in a wheelchair, he had a huge scar over the top of his head and was obviously a victim of some horrific accident.  I had an item to return for a refund so he had to give me a sticker.  He looked at me and said to me,”You used to work supervisor at Dover Bay school right?”..I did in fact do this and finished about 9 years ago…

So I told him yes and that he had a good memory and his reply just floored me….he said “Not bad for a brain damaged kid”……what a great attitude this young man has!!!!!!!!

My evening was really quite strenuous I had to eat dinner…watch the World Series baseball game and ended the evening watching a hockey game!!!!!!!!

Would like to relax tomorrow but I have two games to ref…hard work being retired!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...