Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday 18th October 2010..reflections!!

Had a busy few days seems like there is always something to do at Sara’s house…the main job was to get a guest room ready as there is a chance of Sara renting out a bedroom in the main house to a nurse for the Winter…

Had two games to ref yesterday it was sunny and nice and the games both under 18 years of age first boys and then girls, went very well and I was impressed with the high standard of soccer(football) they played and all in good spirits and I had no cards to issue….

I am going to Nanaimo for a couple of days tomorrow to take of lots of stuff and get Ramona serviced for her long drive south…

October is the month my Dad was born way back in 1919 and it was also the month he passed away four years ago…I never forget that my lifestyle today is mainly with the help of both my Mum and my Dad and I show that tribute every day with the proclamation on the rear of Ramona…..”muchas gracias mis padres”.

I hope to get to see and call my friends in the next few weeks and the tentative day of departure is November 3rd……I am getting excited to see the girls and all my friends down south, yes Linda and Chip, that means you!!!!

Sara leaves for a 8 day stint at work in Port Simpson on Thursday, she has not been there before…..

I want to say hello to my dear friend Barb and Paco and that my thoughts and best wishes are with you Barb as you undergo some medical treatments, be well and happy my dear friend.

Best wishes to all…

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...