Friday, October 15, 2010

Friday 15th October 2010….great news!!!

I wrote about my friend Mary a few weeks ago who was travelling to Costa Rica for an operation to ease the burden of her MS…well Mary arrived home yesterday and I spoke to her this morning and she is feeling like a new lady…..so best wishes and Mary I hope your new life is a wonderful pain free and happy one!!!

Here are a couple of photos of Mary with her doctors and trainers!!

Dr. Marla Groves, Mary and Dr Diaz  after post-op

Andrea, Mary and Jose.  Last day of physio

Yesterday was my last dental appointment and all my work is finished with just some crowns to be placed on the implants when I come back from Mexico….it was a long and expensive ordeal but one I am happy I made…..have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...