Thursday, September 02, 2010

Thursday 2nd September 2010…a busy day..

I left Duncan this morning and drove up to Nanaimo and my family on the Bank!!!!  Again the deer were in the front yard!!

tv 001

tv 008

tv 006

Did lots of running around getting things done, did some visiting and then tonight went and gave five dollars to my poker buddies…I really do enjoy the poker nights we meet at a local restaurant and then take turn to host the games, we limit it to 20 dollars in chips and when 10.30pm comes around we go home.  The guys are great and we all enjoy the evening!!!

Sara is settled in Kyuquot and I think enjoying being back there for a few weeks….I am staying the night and back to Duncan tomorrow evening…..it is a long weekend here in Canada so I wish everyone a safe and happy holiday.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...