Sunday, September 12, 2010

Sunday 12th September 2010…..YES…a handy man ….am not!!!!!!

These are not great photos BUT the work is complete thanks to Croft and today to Kirby…the new TV installation looks great and the door cover is really first class and I am very happy and a lot less weight and an extra storage space..and NO Sara you are not getting it!!!!!!!

frame 001

frame 002

Looks good I think…

I reffed another soccer game today a Ladies Division game…it is quite fun to be in charge of 22 ladies running around on a field…I have been doing this so long that I know most of the players and have a good rapport with them, well I think I do, the game today was played in nasty rainy cold conditions but the standard of football was good.

I am now back in Duncan

Map picture

where I have three days before I head out again…this time going up Island to Courtney to participate as a soccer referee in the BC Senior games…..this will be a lot of fun and I have done it before,  this time I shall be reffing some teams with players that I used to play with years ago, good memories but you can bet the farm they will still be chirping at me…..

Soggy weekend hoping for good weather again tomorrow…

2 comments:

Croft said...

Looks good Les but the true test will be if Sara likes it!

mexicokid said...

She is already demanding a 52 inch TV!!!!

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...