Saturday, September 04, 2010

Saturday 4th September 2010..where does the time go??

It seems that everyday is chocked full with things to do…on reflection I have been retired 4 years in a couple of months and it has just been a whirlwind!!!!

Anyway I stayed overnight in Nanaimo and worked on Ramona and getting some things done as I am taking Ramona to my friend Croft’s house in Campbell River on Tuesday for a make over on the TV and overhead cabinet…you are going to like the new look I know!!!!

I am going back tonight to Duncan and tomorrow I am going to Victoria for the day they have music festivals taking place all over down town and I have booked a ticket for a concert in the afternoon it is the band of H.M. Royal Marines Portsmouth…should be a wonderful concert…

Sara is enjoying her day in Kyuquot she is going out paddling if she has no calls…….best wishes to all.

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...