Friday, September 10, 2010

Friday 10th September 2010…..another busy day

Yesterday was another trip to the dentist and 3 hours  and 5 injections later I left with my impressions done and my temp bridge and crowns in place and when I return on the 28th I should have my upper teeth all completed.

I then came to Nanaimo and I actually won 10 dollars at poker…yes I know a red flag day!!!!

I am in Nanaimo for the weekend and today it was Ramona’s turn for a repair…I have had this on going brake issue ever since Vegas and I am hoping my good mechanic can fix it today…also took the door frame from where the TV was mounted that Croft did earlier this week and am having it covered so I should get that back later on today and then Ramona is ready….

Lots of little chores to do and then tonight a family movie night….this weekend I have 4 soccer games to officiate so I am hoping I can still blow that whistle with my new teeth!!!!!!

ept_sports_sow_experts-820782570-1277472708

Sara is doing well in Kyuquot and she is managing to get out in the kayak most days when she has finished work whilst on call….

Wish you all a great weekend…

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...