Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Wednesday 4th August 2010……Mom’s Birthday

Today my lovely Mum would have been 92 years old….here is a photo of her and I when she came to visit me in Bermuda, this must have been around 1975…

mommmm Still thinking of you and proud to be your son!!

Another incredible warm and sunny day and we decided to play today so loaded up the kayaks and off to Genoa Bay and paddled to Salt Spring Island.

Map picture

aug 4 002

aug 4 005

Our destination ahead..

aug 4 009

aug 4 013

This is looking back towards where we started..

aug 4 014

We went for a short hike to a small waterfall

aug 4 015

Then came back to the dock and whilst I got the lunch out that Sara had prepared

aug 4 023

Sara found a great spot for us to eat..

aug 4 022

After a nap and some sun tanning is was time to get back Sara obviously had too hard a day as I was summoned to tie a rope and paddle for two!!!!!!

aug 4 026

What a great afternoon we had…

aug 4 028

Would you all please mark you calendars….today is a very auspicious occasion…..

aug 4 001

Thumbs up for a rare victory for me in scrabble!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...