Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Tuesday 3rd August 2010….Birthdays!!!

I want to wish my great Nephew Tom a real happy and special birthday today.  It was great to be on your soccer team and have some fun with you last month.  Have a great day….Uncle Big Les and Sara…

day 2 004

I also want to wish my cousin Shelia’s husband Peter a very happy Birthday as well.  We enjoyed connecting with you both again…

Yesterday Sara and I went to Victoria we found that the mattresses we had for camping were just not good enough so we found 2 great new ones, very reasonably priced and also the 2 folding chairs we have been looking for when we are in Ramona.

We enjoyed are time in the big city and on the way home stopped at the Malahat Inn for supper, superb views

aud 3 001

Sara and I tried out our new serious pose!!!!!

aud 3 003

aud 3 002

We had a visit from this little guy!!!

aud 3 004

aud 3 006

A quiet evening with a movie.

Today was a working day, outside maintenance and working a little on Sara’s ground floor suite…anybody in the Duncan area know of anyone looking for a newly refurbished 3 bedroom floor   Sara has one for rent.

Tomorrow if the weather is good the plan is to go on a day’s kayak outing!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...