Saturday, August 28, 2010

Saturday 28th August 2010…blast from the past!!!

I received an e mail this morning with a photo attachment..

l and vThis is Vicky and her husband Lorne…..in a previous life, well in the early 80’s when I lived in good old Smoky Lake for , I was fortunate to have Vicky work for me in my small grocery store…she was a fabulous employee and we all became great friends…life has thrown Vicky and Lorne many curve balls and I am happy to see them looking so good and enjoying life….thanks for the photo, you guys rock!!!

 

Oh by the way Vicky remember this photo..you and my Mum!!!!

Scan0030

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...