Monday, August 30, 2010

Monday 30th August 2010….another dental procedure completed.

Five and and half hours in the Dentist’s chair today for me……he decided to keep my stitches in my lower gum till my next visit in 10 days and the work today was all on my upper teeth and gums and was long and very drilling and scraping and not too pleasant, but no pain.  He really is a great Dentist.  The first step was to remove the bridge I had implanted in Mexico 4 years ago and  he found that my gums underneath were quite badly infected and I am on medication for that but I walked out of the office with a full(temporary)set of top teeth!!!!

This is the first time in nearly 35 years so I am very happy but feel quite numb and getting used to the idea of teeth.  So now I keep these for a few weeks then go back for more work and then my permanent bridges and crowns……Nurse Sara is on hand with my wishes fulfilled, well I hope so I haven’t exactly asked her yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all the good wishes by e mail I have received..means a lot……blessings!!

5 comments:

Karyn-Lee said...

Good grief that's a long time in the dentist chair!
I hope things turn out great!

Cheers!

Croft said...

Ouch!

Wandering Willy said...

Ouch! is right,that sort of reminds me of my 4 and 5 hour sessions a few years ago in Guasave Sinaloa in a 1950's chair with a great lady dentist.
Always had to laugh,she would be talking on the phone and working on me at the same time.

mexicokid said...

Thanks for the good wishes it was not too bad the Dentist is really very good, I am smiling with teeth this morning!!!!!

living.boondockingmexico said...

Been there, it gets better quickly.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...