Monday, August 23, 2010

Monday 23rd August 2010…a Tribute to Ken!!!

My lovely friend Ken passed away this morning after a lengthy illness.  I was lucky enough to spend many hours with Ken and a more gentle and kinder man there was not.  In his prime he was an exceptional officer in the RCMP and a pioneer in the Cold War era.

My blessings and thoughts go out to his family at this time and here is a collage of Ken and some of his family and friends!!!!

dinner 003

heather 299

heather 331

IMG_6890

monday 006

party 011

uncle Bill 008

Going to miss you Ken, rest in peace!!!

2 comments:

Karyn-Lee said...

Im so sorry for your loss Les. I hope he wasn't in pain, and I know he's in a better place now.
Another angel on your shoulder.

mexicokid said...

Thank you for the kind words Les

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...