Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday 27th August 2010……memories!!!

Yesterday before Ken’s celebration of life at the Chapel I went to my family on the Bank and Kirby was in the back yard with this family!!!!

Ken 006

Ken 011

The service was a wonderful event and it was a true send off very a great man!!!!!

These flowers were a centre piece at the Chapel

Ken 013

Today was another working day…

Ken 014

Now before I go any further I have to admit that the above photo is a little deceiving…I did not paint all of this wall I just did the high parts where Sara could not reach and she did a very professional job!!

Ken 015

Now ladies a treat for you all!!!!

Never mind about the mid section rolls of fat…..CHECK out the definition in those legs!!!!!!!

Tomorrow we are going to Nanaimo for the weekend more about that on Sunday….wish every one a good weekend!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...