Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday 28th July 2010…a busy day!!

Left Sara in Duncan this morning and drove to Port Alberni to see Barb and Paco and really happy to see that Barb is doing so well after her surgery..great to see you both!!

Then came back to Nanaimo and did a 1001 things and am now with my family on the Bank for the evening and night….tomorrow is another busy day I am having some trouble with Ramona and have her booked in for some tests.

Eileen and her daughter are coming over to the Island for the day so will get to visit with her and then I fully intend to win hundreds of dollars at poker tomorrow night.  After poker I go back to Duncan and then we leave on our epic kayak trip!!

This deer was in the back yard this evening…

bank 001 bank 002

There was a letter waiting here for me from the girls..a lovely drawing!!!

bank 003

Thanks Paola and Daniela!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...