Saturday, July 17, 2010

Saturday 17th July 2010…a rare occurrence!!!!

A photo less blog….had trouble sleeping last night my legs were a little sore and then I discovered the mosquito bites I got yesterday on the hike… at last count 42 of them!!!!!!

Sara was on call today and also tonight so we could only go out for a short walk so I spent the afternoon getting Ramona ready for our day trip tomorrow to Telegraph Creek, it is said to be the most remote village in BC accessible by car so it should be fun.

A few days ago I received an e mail from a lady who has been following my blog for over a year and she and her husband were in this area and wanted to meet.  So this afternoon we met and had Esther and Steve over to the house.  They are a charming couple who live full time in their 5th wheel.  They are staying a few days and we talked about our proposed trip tomorrow and they wanted to join us so now we are going with them in their Jeep, so Sara and I look forward to going with them and seeing Telegraph Creek which is also described as the Grand Canyon of Canada!!!

So tonight we are going to watch About Schmidt with Jack Nicholson and hope for no emergency calls…..Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Croft said...

It is always great to meet people who read our blogs! I have found them without exception to be highly educated and very intelligent.

Croft said...

I got to fly the length of the Grand Canyon of The Stikine once and in my humble opinion, it is far more spectacular than the Arizona version.

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...