Monday, July 05, 2010

Monday 5th July 2010…everything ready…I think!!!!

Sara and I spent the last two days getting some sub contract work organized for her basement suite..then it was getting packed for her and for me getting Ramona ready… so we think we deserved a side trip to the river yesterday afternoon…

deer 001

deer 002

deer 003

 

 

 

 

 

 

deer 004 It was a nice break.

5.15am this morning saw me dropping Sara off at the airport in Nanaimo for her flight to Iskut.

I spent the rest of the day running around getting Ramona ready and I think I am all set.  I am with my family on the Bank and this little guy is in the back yard.

deer 007

deer 008

Sara called tonight and told she arrived safely and that the community is lovely and the scenery wonderful but remote.

So I leave in the morning for the drive to Port Hardy and then the 15 hour ferry ride on Wednesday and will be a few days before I post again…..so have a great and happy and safe time!!!!

No comments:

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...