Tuesday, June 08, 2010

Tuesday 8th June 2010…3 more sleeps till England.

getting excited now about our trip to England,  will fill you in on the flight details later……starting to get organized and the suitcase packed….didn’t hear from Sara today but I think she will be home tomorrow.

My Birthday celebrations just keep going…. today I had a one hour massage which was a birthday gift from Karen….thank you so much I really enjoyed the relaxation!!!!

Went outside tonight to get something from the car and this deer was in the driveway i came back with my camera and a piece of apple which he came and ate!!!!

deer 001

 

Hope you all like the new look to the blog……

1 comment:

Elaine said...

I love your new look, much more attractive than the old one.
Hope you and Sara have a wonderful time in "Jolly Old".
Elaine in Saltair

Thursday 5 th January 2023…it was a great run!!!

 This was my first ever blog post back in November of 2006!!! With just a couple of days off I have written a blog every day since and I hav...